Designing Your Dream Home Starts Today
- Includes design services, cabinetry, countertops, appliances, plumbing, lighting, carpentry, electrical, drywall, HVAC, flooring and painting.
- Includes design services, cabinetry and countertops with optional installation
OUR REMODELING PROCESS
We are glad to work with your builder, architect, or designer as part of your team.
Consultation & Questionnaires
- Free hour-long consultation at our showroom (bring measurements or blueprint & ideas for your project)
- Discuss scope of project and budget to make sure we are the right fit
- Includes showroom tour with information on cabinetry and countertops
Design Phase & Product Selection
- Design retainer starts at $2,500
- Visit home to measure and conduct field study
- Review preliminary plans
- Prepare architectural drawings
- Make material and product selections
Develop Scope of Work
- The project manager & subcontractors visit job site
- Develop scope of work and estimates
- Finalize architectural drawings & product selections
- Finalize project budget
Final Contract & Project Calendar
- Construction is performed by licensed, bonded, and insured subcontractors and craftsmen.
- Communication: pre-production meetings, frequent updates, and written change orders.
- On-site coordination, scheduling, supervision, and technical review.
- Final Inspections
- Final punch list reviewed and completed.
- Documentation-lien waivers, product care and maintenance literature, and customer satisfaction survey.
- Follow up
“I would highly recommend CKC to anyone looking for cabinet design and installation! We put them to the ultimate test with budget, design and timeline and we couldn’t be happier with the experience and the beautiful result!”
Fill out the form and a member of our team will give you a call to discuss your design & build needs.